T-PAIN REVEALS HE SLIPPED INTO FOUR-YEAR DEPRESSION AFTER USHER TOLD HIM HE RUINED MUSIC WITH AUTOTUNE

    American music star and producer, Faheem Rasheed Najm also known as T-Pain has revealed how fellow colleague and singer, Usher Raymond, simply known as Usher made him sink into depression after he told him he ruined music with autotune.

    According to a new clip from the Netflix series This Is Pop, T-Pain disclosed that he was in a flight with Usher for the 2013 BET Awards when the flight attendant woke him up and told him Usher wanted to speak with him.

“Usher was my friend,“I really respect Usher. And he said, ‘I’m gonna tell you something, man. You kinda fucked up music.’” He said.

 He added that the comment took him by surprise, and he initially thought it could have been a joke until Usher repeated himself.

“‘Yeah man you really fucked up music for real singers.’ I was like, ‘What did I do? I came out and I used Auto-Tune.’ He was like, ‘Yeah, you fucked it up.’ I’m like, ‘But I used it, I didn’t tell everybody else to start using it.’”

T-Pain concluded by saying that conversation was the beginning of a four-year depression for him; “that was the very moment that started a four-year depression for me.” he concluded



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY