NIGERIANS ARE KNOWN FOR SCAMMING BECAUSE WE ARE SMART - JIDENNA

American rapper, singer, songwriter and record producer from Imo State, Jidenna Theodore Mobisson, popularly known as Jidenna recently revealed that many Nigerians are known for scamming because the people are smart.

He made this known in an interview on The Breakfast Club.
He said, “The reason why Nigerians are known for scamming is not because we are bad people but because we are smarter than a lot of people. So, as criminals, we gonna be the best at it and so, we will be the best at hacking and everything we do.”
The ‘Classic Man’ crooner was asked if he had scammed anyone before, he replied, “No, I have not scammed anyone before.

I did some things, I used to sell chains from China town. I get it for cheap because, in the hood, I know all the latest jewelry and then I get the cheap ones and I take it to downtown Boston to sell to white boys. That was a scam,” he explained.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY