MERCY AIGBE AND EX-HUSBAND FIGHT DIRTY OVER FATHER'S DAY POST

    Nollywood actress, Mercy Aigbe and ex husband, Lanre Gentry have continued to drag each other on social media over a Father's day post by Mercy Aigbe on her Instagram which didn't go well with her estranged husband.

    According to the mother of two, in her post, she implied that she has been responsible for her two kids alone and changing naira to dollar for her daughter who is an international student is worth celebrating, also noting that fatherhood is beyond getting a woman pregnant but a man should take care of his responsibilities towards his kids.

She wrote;
"Happy Father’s Day to me and all the responsible fathers out there! 2 Kids ( 1 international student) .... changing naira to dollars with this dollar rate! Abeg it’s not easy!😢😂😁 but God has been Gracious!"
 
"Please no one should come and tell me how I shouldn’t take the shine off Fathers oh! (Fatherhood is beyond just impregnating a woman, if you are a man and do not perform your responsibilities towards your kids, Biko you ain’t fit to be called a Father and that’s on Period!!!!🙄)."

"So, Since I am playing the dual role in my children’s lives, allow me celebrate myself every day! Cos it’s not easy!''

Gentry however took to his Instagram page where he slammed the mother of two over her post. He replied;

"Happy fathers day to me and all the father in the world may God be with you all in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ amen some women over there will say happy fathers day to them self when they her not good to be a morther or house wife to there children, but fathers allways make them happy when there in the house,with there housbad but you can't blame them they have no good bacgrand, they don't have there parent together that is why they don't know what father's day his ,I thank God for my parents, thank you my father and my mother for staying together to make me what I am today happy father's day to me ones again. I'm a father to all my children , I pray for all fathers in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ amen."

"I’m a father to all my children I pray for all fathers in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ amen. If you like take your children to moon is nobody’s business, If you like pay in yen or dollar is nobody’s palaba I have helped you to pay another man daughter school fees before so," 

Mercy in turn did not let it slide as she responded to the post, describing Gentry as irresponsible and a liar. She wrote;

"Mr Lanre Gentry you better stop with the stupid lies! You better don’t just infuriate me! Lara Gentry call your useless father to order oh!!!! Cos really I have had enough of his nonsense!!!!!" 

"And the most irresponsible father award goes to my Ex! This shameless man who instead of him to cover his face in shame, will rather come online to post rubbish! I normally ignore you when you respond to my Father’s Day post! But you see this one! Bring it on!!!! I am ready! Alailojuti."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY