SIMI BECOMES A "CRY BABY" AS FRIENDS BATHE HER WITH EXPENSIVE CHAMPAGNE

   In celebration of her birthday, beautiful singer Simisola Kosoko who clocked 33 was celebrated by friends and well wishers as they bathe her with an expensive brand of wine on her birthday while she excitedly exclaimed ‘Its my birthday”!
    Sharing the video, she wrote;”Well it’s my muufuckin birthdayyy!!! Giddy cos my baby bought me alcohol and Oreos. i’m a cry baby now…so yea…that’s me watching a video some of my #SimiArmy loves surprised me with. my man started my day great…and we’re not even halfway.”
    The award winning singer also posted stunning photos of herself and she wrote; ‘‘33. OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I’m the most blessed. Most special. Most loved. God loves me so much, I cry about it sometimes. I’m so grateful and happy for my life and my joy and my blessings. For my husband and my daughter and my mom and my siblings and my friends and my music and my fans (read support system) and for apple juice. Thank you Jesus. You are my Rock and my Life. PS: I’m gonna get lit today. I’M GOING TO GET LIT TODAY!!! So help me God  #Simi19’‘












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY