POPULAR COMEDIAN, PRINCESS REVEALS BABA IJESHA'S VICTIM WAS HER FOSTER C...

    Nigerian comedian, Princess Damilola Adekoya simply known as Princess broke down in tears as she  narrated how Baba Ijesha defiled the young girl in her custody when she was 7. In the video she shared on her Intagram page, the comedian disclosed how some parents allowed their kids stay with her following the crash of her marriage to  avoid being lonely.

    She stated that she was assisting the actor when he defiled the girl during one of his visits, adding that the defilement harmed the girl as she declined academically and otherwise.

     According to her, the actor warned the girl not to tell anyone as she did not open up until after seven years to Princess and another person. 

"I have read and heard a lot over the last few days. I don't wish anyone to go through what I'm going through. Some years ago I had challenges in my marriage and some parents in my area out of compassion allowed their children to stay with me so that I won't feel lonely," she said.

"There were six of them - 3 boys and 3 girls. Baba Ijesha had some challenges and came to me for help. I enrolled him for GCE. That day, he came for more help and I was at home."

"He even came the next day to be sure that she didn't tell anyone. He told her that he brought fruits that she should come downstairs to pick them. When she followed him down, he used his key to defile her," she revealed.

In a bid to catch him red-handed, she called him for a meeting in her house where she set up a CCTV camera, and he was captured trying to molest the girl again. The police were called immediately and he was arrested.

"I sent him a DM, told him that I had a movie to shoot so he should come to the house. While he was on his way I told CCTV company to come and fix a camera, because I remembered what my sister told me that if we do not have evidence, people will think we want to set Baba Ijesha up," .

She also slammed those who have accused her of trying to tarnish the image of the actor by setting him up.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY