"I WAS BLACKLISTED FROM THE NOLLYWOOD ENGLISH INDUSTRY" - ADUNNI ADE

    Nollywood actress, Adunni Ade has revealed how she was blacklisted from the Nollywood English Industry after her AMVCA nomination in 2017. She made this known in an interview with Chude Jideonwu recently, adding that her career took a downturn following the nomination and how she struggled with depression.

She said; "I feel, I might be wrong, that I was outcasted out of the English [industry] I won't say 100 percent,"
"But I have had jobs taken away from me, colleagues who have now become big names yank my name off or make lies to producers and EPs on reasons why they should not give me a job.

"Deals, endorsements have been yanked off my feet because they don't know me or they don't like me or I am not their person because they would rather put someone that they are cool with who would give them a cut than me who truly deserves it."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY