ADEKUNLE GOLD CELEBRATES WIFE, SIMI WITH SWEET WORDS AS SHE CLOCKS 33

    Popular singer and husband, Adekunle Gold posted a photo of his wife and singer, Simisola Gold with an adorable caption to celebrate her as she clocks 33. He also noted that the thought of growing old with her makes him the happiest man. 

    He wrote; "To the best part of my life, the thought of growing old with you makes me the happiest man. My life is better because of you and I am grateful for everyday, every milestone and moments with you. Happy Birthday to the Most Beautiful Woman. I love you Magic."

    The doting husband also got her a birthday card which reads; To the best wife ever: It doesn't get any better than you, honestly, as he welcomes her to the new age.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY