EX-BBNAIJA'S KHAFI NARRATES EXPERIENCE AFTER SURVIVING CAR ACCIDENT UNHURT

Former Big Brother Naija 2019 housemate, Khafi Kareem was involved in a car accident and she has taken to social media to narrate her experience after surviving the incident.

According to the reality star, her car got stuck inside a drainage system and it took the help of three men to get the vehicle out of the gutter as she remained terribly shaken by what had happened.

She noted that the experience almost made her vow never to get behind the wheel of a car again but she remembered that she is a goal getter and would not give up so easily.

She wrote; "So I drove my car into a gutter yesterday. It took 3 men to help me lift the car out and I was really shaken by the whole thing,  I almost said I'm never going to drive again. But then I remembered I'm a , we don't give up so easily!! .
Its a long story to explain how it happened, I might do a storytime video on YouTube lol! But yes me and Lady Foxy are fine, thank you everyone who is asking!! Key lesson is you (or your car) might fall, but you gotta get back up again!! .




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY