EX-BBNAIJA HOUSEMATES, KHAFI KAREEM AND GEDONI EKPATA GETS ENGAGED

Former Big Brother Naija housemates, Khafi Kareem and Gedoni Ekpata recently got engaged and Khafi has taken to her Instagram page to share the good news. She posted a picture of her and Gedoni hugging each other, while holding a piece of paper on which she wrote, “I said Yes”.

She also captioned the picture; "Oh, and I got the best Christmas gift ever. #MrsEkpataloading".

                           

The reality stars came to limelight during the 2019 edition of Big Brother Naija show, where they developed interest in each other. At the end of the show, Gedoni in an interview assured fans that his relationship with Khafi is beyond the big brother house.
He said;“I see a future with Khafi outside the house. I don’t know how she feels but this is my thought. She is a keeper.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY