CUBANA CHIEF PRIEST WARNS WIZKID TO STAY AWAY FROM GENEVIEVE NNAJI

Celebrity club owner, Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest has issued a note of warning to music star, Wizkid, to stay away from Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji as he won't hesitate to use charm on him.

Following the closeness between Wizkid and Genevieve and his relationship with singer, Tiwa Savage who is older than him, there are speculations that the "starboy" boss has preference for older  women.

Cubana Chief Priest wrote; "Genevieve Na My Sister Oh !!!! I Go Do Person My Latest JuJu Say I forgive Dbanj No Be Say I Go Forgive Dey Go."

Reacting to this, Instagram sensation, Tunde Ednut shared an old video of Wizkid admitting in an interview that he always had a crush on the actress. Tunde shared the video, warning him to steer clear of her.
He wrote; "This interview was 8 Years Ago. You see I told you this guy likes older women. The second slide was 2 days ago. WIZKID, I KNOW YOU WILL SEE THIS, we know your plan and it will not work in Jesus name, look for somebody else, LEAVE GENEVIEVE ALONE
You have planned this years ago. The internet does not forget. I had to dig out this video. I’m not happy cause he was too close to Genevieve. What is he saying that close? Does she not have bouncer? I am very uncomfortable with this new development"




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY