CHIOMA CHUKWUKA CELEBRATES MOTHER'S 70TH POSTHUMOUS BIRTHDAY WITH NEW RESTAURANT

Nollywood actress, Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha recently celebrated her late mother's 70th posthumous birthday by opening a new restaurant in her name to honor her for the sacrifices she made to raise her and her siblings.

The talented role interpreter and movie producer took to social media to celebrate her mother's 70th posthumous birthday and also revealed that  the restaurant, "Ugomba's Kitchen", is named after her late mother.

Sharing photos of her late mother, she wrote; "My mum raised my siblings and I and sent us to school with the proceeds she got from the restaurant she ran and some other side hustle. Today , my Mother ,who sat and watched , would have been 70! As a little girl I had watched her toil day and night in sickness and in health.
When I grew up, I promised myself that I will not just make her proud but also wipe her tears and the memory of the pain she had endured... In that moment, when she took her last breath in my arms, I knew that I had made her proud.Today, I have a chance to do more. So, in her memory, on this day the 28th of December 2019, I launch “UGOMBA’S KITCHEN”. *** See my next post for details! Continue to Rest In Peace Ugomba...Nwanyi Oma!"








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY