CELEBRITIES STORM IYABO OJO'S LAVISH 42ND BIRTHDAY PARTY

Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo celebrated her 42nd birthday with style on Saturday, December 22, 2019. She shared an appreciation post with beautiful photos on Instagram, also wishing herself a happy birthday.

She wrote;
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! I really wish I could scream my voice across the universe to show how happy of a Queen I am today... There have been many hurdles but today isn’t about so many words. It’s been a tremendous year for I have accomplished many of the goals that I set for myself. Your girl is 42 💃🏻 💃🏻💃🏻 come click a glass with me🍷 🥳 for I am a woman who knows she’s a queen 👑 😍😍😍





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY