CARDI B GIFTS $500,000(N180MILLION) TO OFFSET AS BIRTHDAY GIFT



American rapper and songwriter, Kiari Kendrell Cephus popularly known as Offset had his 28th birthday on Saturday, December 14, 2019 and he got a special birthday gift from wife, Cardi B who expressed her love for him with a $500,000 kept in a fridge.

Before the fridge was opened to reveal the gift, she said;
“You got every car. You got every jewelry. You got everything. You got every shoe. You know what I’m saying. What else can I give somebody that got everything? The fridge!”

Offset was shocked and short of words to see the bundle of cash described as "little something" for him in the fridge.

She also said, ‘That’s $500,000, ‘I know I don’t have to give you this money, but I don’t know what to give you and I gotta give you something.
“Happy birthday, and don’t expect no Christmas gift from me. Ain’t no Christmas gift. Only for the kids.”




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY