I WILL DEMAND FOR YOUR BUTT X-RAY - TONTO DIKEH TELLS IK OGBONNA

Following legal threats issued by Nigerian actor, IK Ogbonna to a woman simply identified as "Bold_pink on Instagram for calling him gay and demand the he comes out of the closet with who he truly is. Controversial actress, Tonto Dikeh has called out Ik for mentioning her son on social media and also threatens to expose him.

Tonto posted on her Instagram story saying " You know say na we we wey dey industry know you wella!! Make   no talk on top your matter bros, e go bad!! I no be that pinky gurl, This one you go sue sue and na only you go tire!! Free my matter as i dey free yours..

She also captions the post" @ikogbonna Think about your son and how this fallout will affect him!!
Cause i am a no hold back kinda sis my brother!!
#E go bad #cause i don wan talk since you sue that girl but i just calm #My own is i will sue you back and demand for your butt x-ray #Dont play with me ik
And IK don't EVER mention my son again.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY