TREY SONGZ OPENS UP ON ALLEGED ASSAULT

Tremaine Aldon Neverson, popularly known as Trey Songz has finally opened up on alleged assault and beating of a woman during a Hollywood Party which led to his arrest by LAPD Hollywood Division on Monday, March 19, 2018.

The woman named Andrea Buera, 27, held a news conference with attorney Lisa Bloom in Woodland Hills last week, saying the rapper attacked her while they were attending an after-party during the NBA All-Star Weekend in Los Angeles.

Trey Songs who was arrested around 6:30a.m was released on $50,000 bail around 8 a.m., according to sheriff’s jail records. According to TMZ.com, the rapper surrendered to authorities accompanied by Shawn Holley who was his attorney.

The sensational Rapper and Singer made his first public comment on the accusations on Twitter on Monday Morning.
“For weeks my lawyers and (management) have asked me not to comment on this and I initially agreed but this morning I feel that my (family) and fans especially the youth need to hear from me,” he wrote. “I am being lied on and falsely accused for someone’s personal gain. I won’t be speaking too much more on this but would like to thank you for all the prayers and support.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY