SEAN DIDDY TO REBRAND CIROC FOR MILLENNIAL MINDSET

Sean "Diddy" Combs is expanding his relationship with Diageo Ciroc to a DeLeón Tequila deal and overseeing a "Step Into the Circle" rebrand for Ciroc, with TV, digital and out of home going live as they are set to combine hip-hop with a liquor brand.
This initiative also involves some of Diddy's friends like record producer, Jermaine Dupri, who he grew up with, and rapper, French Montana.
In his statement, "The people at Ciroc and I didn't look at ourselves as, you know, "We are combining hip-hop with a liquor brand." So I don't really know how to answer that question [outside] that when I came to Ciroc, I came from the hip-hop community. I think people try to simply put it in a box like that. But that's not what happened. I don't care if you are into rock 'n' roll or dance music or are the biggest act in the world. A regular celebrity cannot get you to that—to what we've done. A person with a great idea or a team with a great idea gets you to 2 million cases"
.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TIWA SAVAGE EXITS MAVIN RECORDS, JOINS UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP

TRAVIS GREENE WELCOMES BABY BOY